Saturday 2 January 2010

My 10 favourites films of 2009

As we are in that time of the year, here are my 10 preferred films of 2009. This list includes the films I have seen, there are many which I did not see such as "The Hurt Locker" and others).

1. The White Ribbon
1. Let the Right One In
2. Tony Manero
3. In the City of Sylvya
4. The Beaches of Agnès
5. Delta
6. The Silence of Lorna
7. Antichrist
8. Waltz with Bashir
9. Bright Star

My list of my 10 preferred films of the past decade to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on issues relating to cinema or the specific post theme. All comments are moderated. All other comments will be rejected, particularly those marketing other sites or blogs.

ALL COMMENTS THAT DO NOT RELATE TO CINEMA OR SPECIFIC POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND REPORTED AS SPAM.