Sunday 11 January 2015

I confess that...

I have been out of cinema for nearly two years. As I am closing my hosting space in a couple of months, or so, meaning that the http://framecinema.org.uk/ will disappear (I never really did any new work on it), I decided to revive this blog. Yesterday I spent many hours reformatting and cleaning it out.

However, its nature will change. I no longer intend to conduct regular reviews of new films, either on the silver screen, or DVD format, but I will write about what I gain, what I get out, of a film. I will be revisiting many arthouse and world classic movies, to my eyes. I shortly will be writing some notes on Kieślowski's Ten Commandments, filmed for Polish television in the late 1980s.


I will no longer be posting announcements for the screening of films, either here in Hull, or elsewhere, as I used to do with the old version of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on issues relating to cinema or the specific post theme. All comments are moderated. All other comments will be rejected, particularly those marketing other sites or blogs.

ALL COMMENTS THAT DO NOT RELATE TO CINEMA OR SPECIFIC POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND REPORTED AS SPAM.